Recent content by Grant

1. G

Who is the fraud, Unifi or Citron research?

KPMG already signed off on a 10-K last month. I read through every filing, and I did not see anything significantly different. Note KPMG could be brought down by any serious UBNT fraud, just as Arthur Andersen fell after Enron. As I mentioned previously, Pera had no experience or training in...
  2. G

Of course there's a difference between CFOs and CAOs. Again I was speaking legally, specifically referring to Sarbanes-Oxley. Whomever signs the statements is liable for fraud. The notion that UBNT is too good to be true is Left's expressed opinion, and it is not shared by any shareholder I've...
  3. G

Legally speaking there is no difference between a CAO, CFO, or any other title. Officers who sign financial statements vouch for their correctness. Since Enron/Sarbox they face criminal charges for knowingly signing false statements. In business terms CAOS are usually focused on accounting...
  4. G

I'm less wary with UBNT than my other investments due to the amount of visibility I have into its channel and R&D. I thought you were alleging Pera instituted buybacks in order to give the PPS a short-term boost so he could get more for his shares? If not, then what exactly are you suggesting...
  5. G

I'm a long-time UBNT shareholder, and have done a lot of research into this topic. I occasionally search the web for new information, which is how I ran across this thread. To answer the thread's original question, there's little doubt Left's report is fraudulent. Many or most of the facts in...