Recent content by GodfatherX64

1. G

[WTB] Intel DC S3710 400GB

yes, that price, labeled as refurbished not used, i can't import a used ssd to my country, i dont know y, but its the LAW
  2. G

[WTB] Intel DC S3710 400GB

where did it go it just vanished from ebay the price was nice anyone knows another trusted website to buy about 10 pieces with the old price?
  3. G

What are the differences & which is better?

its expensive for me right now, the only deal I can find, afford and suitable for my needs is 2 x LB6M + 2 x LB4M, I hope they can handle the work load with low latency, if any one has an opinion about other good switches, you are welcome to share it
  4. G

yes, I've seen it , and more on eBay for it & for LB4M, but is it a reliable switch?? , anyone who is using it , would you mind sharing your thoughts about it , pros & cons , the thing is I'm from & in Egypt and importing it from the US, so when I buy it, it is a one shot, I can't return it...
  5. G

OK i have looked for the 3850 and it is expensive for me right now , here is what I have & looking for , I have 4 x HP DL360 G7 servers w/ (1 x 10G NIC dual port) each , each port to one switch for redundancy , looking for 2 x 24 port 10G switch for Servers 2 x 48 port 1G switch for users what...
  6. G

Hi, i'm new member to the forum but im an every day guest im planning to enter the 10G network World and i want to buy a 1G 48 port w/ 10G uplinks switch and a (minimum) 24 port 10G switch and found two for each switches but i dont know which to choose i would like to know your opinions about...