Recent content by Glbjr29

1. G

Supermicro Epyc motherboards - list of graphics cards that work - I need help to make a list

So I am using the Supermicro H11SSL-i , Version 2.00 Version 2.1. I used a quadro p2000 in my other setup. Will them not work with this motherboard. What would you recommend and I also purchased a startech kvm that I would like to use as well. Also I am using unraid as my OS.
  2. G

Need some help from someone more knowledgeable with Supermirco X9DRD-7LN4F Dual Socket LGA 2011 Extended ATX Server Motherboard

so you mean the 24 pin, 2x 8pins, and 4 pin connectors or actually behind the plastic piece?
  3. G

Need some help from someone more knowledgeable with Supermirco X9DRD-7LN4F Dual Socket LGA 2011 Extended ATX Server Motherboard

I am only using one at the moment. It takes 2. Still learning the server world. What does the PDB stand for.
  4. G

So my server was working fine, but I bought some noctua 120mm fans to replace my fan wall. When I completed it my power supply has a amber light on it and will not power on. What could cause this too happen.