Recent content by GladLock96

1. G

AMD Epyc Bergamo / Genoa (9734/9534) for ~40% of MSRP (and "free" mboard) @ NewEgg (2023/07/16)

Seems like a great deal. If you got the cash and were in the market for one - I would jump on it. Side note - can somebody tell me how to use the MCIO ports on that MB?
  2. G

EXPIRED Mellanox ConnectX-6 2x100GbE NIC for $229

I REALLLLLLLY hope not....but if it is, and somebody on this forum gets it working - I'm happy to pay somebody to flash my five cards.
  3. G

If you get it flashed properly back to OEM firmware - please let me know your process, as I would love to do the same.
  4. G

I bought 5 My wallet hates you. I bought 5, and now I'm about to buy MikroTik CRS504-4XQ-IN Cloud Router Switch too.
  5. G

Argh, I offered $220 for 5 and they accepted. I should have gone much lower like you.
  6. G

I just sent you a DM.
  7. G

Yeah, seriously. I would love to pay somebody to reflash some cards if anybody is up for the task and has an MTUSB-1.
  8. G

What 100GbE QSFP56 switch are you using?
  9. G

Yeah, the reason I ask is it looks like this guy on the Nvidia forums tried to cross flash and ran into issues since it's a secured Cisco FW image: Non-Standard ConnectX-6 Dx Firmware Maybe this is a dumb question, but can these cards be used without Cisco switches? I assume they would work...
  10. G

Can these Cisco Mellanox cards be reflashed with a stock Mellanox firmware image? If so, is obtaining the Mellanox firmware and updating the firmware difficult?
  11. G

FS: [US-VA] Seagate Exos X14 14TB Hard Drives (30 HDDs in Total) – used

Ideally, I'm looking to sell all 30 at once, but I am open to smaller bundles (8, 10, 15 drives) at a time if need be. I think they are priced accordingly - these are cheaper than anything on eBay and I'm still less than ServerParts with a true manufacturer warranty (with roughly 1.3 years...
  12. G

FS: [US-VA] Seagate Exos X14 14TB Hard Drives (30 HDDs in Total) – used

I recently upgraded my home lab drives to a higher capacity so I'm selling this set of HHDs. There are 30 Seagate Exos drives in total. All drives have been formatted and checked for drive errors...but if you happen to have any problems with them in the future - 28 of them have warranties until...