Recent content by Gilly_1970

1. G

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Thats awesome.. lol I tried to communicate with CWWK as well.. My instructions... lol And also received the same DIY pics... Not very useful info so tried asking again due to the language barrier Didn't get anywhere finding out the exact connectors they are using but I did get an offer...
  2. G

If your running OPNsense bare metal then add these to your Tuneables: (System > Settings > Tuneables)
  3. G

Yes, I applied thermal pads on my second unit instead of filing down the stand-offs. Only because I already had some sitting around in a draw and thought why not try that first before going down the same road as my first OPNsence router and filing down the stand-offs. What I can say about...
  4. G

I had the same issue with both my N6005 i226's units until I fixed the gap.. which all these units seem to have regardless if you can visually see it or not. The only way to see just how much of a gap is to remove all the thermal paste they pack in between the CPU and thermal block. And once you...
  5. G

The N6005 i226 is currently out of stock in CWWKs store..
  6. G

Topton Computer Store
  7. G

Yes it is unfortunatly... I went through the same experiance with Topton. I ordered from Topton on the 03/08 and 3 weeks later my order still hadn't been shipped. I ended up having to cancelling the order and reordered through CWWK. Topton will keep taking everyone's money even when his out of...
  8. G

I think this post here might be the one your after ;)
  9. G

Yeah and that’s why I recently placed another order for another unit lol
  10. G

I've been runnning OPNsense bare metal on this unit since the start of September and its been rock solid.
  11. G

I agree, it might be a getto style hack but it works.. Whether it be grinding down the mounts or using shims.. any type of hack is better than non. Just leaving this unit to run as is will only end in tiers. Not sure we're you guys are from but in my neck of the woods (sub tropics) this unit...
  12. G

Yes, it has a tiny bit of flex the same as yours, but it insures the CPU has Max contact with the thermal block.
  13. G

That will do it ☺️
  14. G

It's the FLX and I made a temp connection to the USB connecter on the board until I can find the right connection to the fan port. The case feels lukewarm to the touch