Recent content by Gianni9

1. G

X11DPH-T Bios 3.0x with ES CPU?

so the mainboard now works perfectly, downgrading from BIOS 3.4 and Firmware 01.73.05 to bios 2.1 and Firmware 01.62 DIRECTLY worked without any issue. MY ISSUE was incredible, the mainboard refused to go into SETUP even press DEL at start-up becouse of external VGA enabled was blocking that...
  2. G

what is suggested here to Preserve?
  3. G

oh nice, i will flash the firmware than! becouse after many trial , the board can boot up now, see the 2 cpus ES, but i am not allowed to enter bios at start up...
  4. G

oh so now the issue is to find the intermediate BIOS ? BMC is responsive actually.
  5. G

in-fact now the cpu is hot even if is idle, and hot is also the chipset and the memory module
  6. G

i have same motherboard and same cpus on another machine, and has got 2.1 BIOS and working fine. Now the only differences is firmware.
  7. G

hi i have a 3,4 BIOS on a X11DPH-i the motherboard with 2 x ES QL1K does not boot. via BMC i uploaded bios 2.1 sucesfull, but also now the mainboard does not show any signal on monitor. maybe i need to downgrade also the firmware ?