Recent content by ghiglie

1. G

Topton 'NAS' motherboard.

I'm thinking about expandig my NAS - did anyone tried one of these two? https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005005995906461.html (M.2 SATA Controller, 5 ports) https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005005007315119.html (M.3 USB controller)
  2. G

Interesting, looks like this one: BKHD-N510X-NAS-I22X Intel Celeron N5105 N5100 Motherboard 6* SATA3.0 2.5G Nics Mini ITX 17x17CM Soft Routing 2*DDR4 Firewall - AliExpress Could you check if the NVMe port is at x2 too?
  3. G

...got it! ;) I tried something similar with a way smaller display with a NodeMCU, but the display pagination got me sick... :| :D
  4. G

:D I got it! but what display are you using? How? { I was looking for the same for my unraid box... :P }
  5. G

Numbers are legit for 2 lanes, there are 2 ethernets, so it could be. On infopics they still state them at x1 ... it's confusing! That could be a nice mobo for Unraid installs.
  6. G

Hey, I have a Node 304 too but my front panel is quite different...!
  7. G

That was my idea but... sob, I can't work on it :(
  8. G

@noc_scream24 , could you take some measures of the heatsink, like the holes distance?
  9. G

I was looking for a fan replacement. Here in Italy, with these high temps, the CPU runs still at acceptable temperature (40°C at normal operation) but I had to add a pair of heatsink to SSDs. This mobo is good choice for unRAID; it would benefit more if it had a x2 link for a single NVMe...
  10. G

Here it is: 34.04 MB file on MEGA
  11. G

All headers shoud be standard, I think, besides that one with LAN leds. I'll try it with a multimeter...
  12. G

Hi there! After some time of hard lurking the forum, I wanted to jump in here too. I put up a testbed for a CW-N5105-NAS v1 motherboard with UNRAID (I'm writing about that experience on community forum), it's going quite easy: all working correctly without hard investigations. I contacted the...