Recent content by Fwiler

1. F

Minisforum MS-01 Review The 10GbE with PCIe Slot Mini PC

And if you didn't have reading comprehension problems, you would notice I never said it was the CPU. How hard is it for you? I understand you don't like being corrected when you are wrong, but that's ok. Please try some reading comprehension, and please look into what Intel themselves have...
  2. F

YOU said " Intel anything less than server or even Xeon E never supported bifurcation and it absolutely won't here " And I am correcting you. The link I gave is just Asus but there are 100's more consumer motherboards that support bifurcation. I never said it was the cpu itself. And Z doesn't...
  3. F

I have several consumer Intel motherboards that have dual m.2 on the first slot 8 x 8 and one that will do 4 x 4 x 8. This is straight bifurcation without a switching chip. https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1037507/ Not saying this unit will but to state that it absolutely won't because it's a...
  4. F

QNAP TBS-574TX E1.S Thunderbolt 4 10GbE NAS Spotted

Good form factor considering what it offers. I've been looking forward to some other offerings besides the Asus. Looks like it might be the Intel i3-1220PE, which has 20 pcie lanes. That would be a nice jump from the usual 8-9 pcie lanes we see. No options for low power cpu/ multiple high...