Recent content by FreakyBigFoot

1. F

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

So has anyone found a better power supply for the ms-01? I'm having some weird issues and at this point the power supply is the only thing I haven't been able to test. When talking to minisforum support they seemed very interested to know if my PSU was acting up..
  2. F

Thanks for the response. Does your system take awhile to boot sometimes? There are times where it takes over a minute to post. I do have 96GB of RAM so I'm not sure if this is why or not. I'm also wondering if it's something to do with unraid and/or my usb. It's not very old but I don't have...
  3. F

Do I have to remove this black foam? I can only see 2 screws.
  4. F

Anyone else running unraid on their ms-01? Twice now I've had it just stop responding after a couple of days. No logs or anything as to why this is happening. It just stops responding. (I have the logs forwarded to Datadog btw)
  5. F

How much of a pain is it to replace the thermal paste? I want to replace mine but I don't want to break anything :/
  6. F

Minisforum MS-01

I was referring to the 115C
  7. F

Minisforum MS-01 BIOS

Are you sure there's anything else? Pretty sure that's just the bios. They're meant to be simple.
  8. F

Minisforum MS-01

I'm currently running unraid on mine. It's getting pretty hot. I'm wondering if anyone has some recommendations on what to change to help cool this bad boy down. I'm tempted to look at the thermal paste. I also don't know what these are and I'm kind of worried. Maybe it's reading wrong, this is...
  9. F

I'm having some horrible heat issues. I'm not sure what I should change. My cpu is some times hovering at 82-85C. Did anyone else run into this?
  10. F

I'm absolutely loving my 13900H with my QNAP TL-D800S so far! I installed the PCIE card in just a couple minutes. I'm also using 96GB of RAM from the first comment on this thread :) So far everything has been great. I'm running unraid (I still need to actually hang this rack)
  11. F

I'm in the US, not sure if this was directed towards me.
  12. F

How do you cancel? I thought you had to submit the contact us form or something?
  13. F

I saw the MS-01 on Amazon today. I'm kinda upset that I can get it in 2 days on Prime but I have no ETA for my order directly through them.. Do I cancel?
  14. F

So in the video, and on this page, they said it worked with a TL-D800S qnap but yet the PCIe card that comes with it, is not listed on the" PCIe Cards Tested " area. Can someone confirm it works?