Recent content by fobus

1. F

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Is anyone know where to find 1.0.1 version of overclocking utility?
  2. F

Thank You very much, but I'm in russia unfortunately. This Epyc CPUs so rare that no one in my neighborhood never even seen them. But thank You again for help.
  3. F

I'm on Win 10 Enterprise 2004. My nvme ssd plugged in m.2 slot and workin well. Problem seems to be in defect CPU cores in some CCDs above 4th CCD. It's wierd and sad.
  4. F

Windows 10 Enterprise. It supports 256 threads as i know. Win 10 Enterprise boots well from m2.nvme. Problems are happened with more than 4 CCDs. Even if I set 6 CCDs with 1+1 core each it hangs.
  5. F

So there are some problems with CPUs i think. Investigation showes us that there are no way to get them work with more than 4 CCDs. Why they are so slow - don't know, but hangs and restarts are start to happen with more than 4 CCDs are active.
  6. F

I installed windows again wit only 4 cores active on each CPU. In this setup no problems was detected. OCCT runs without errors for 10 minutes with AVX2 on. I'll try with more cores later. Update: 16+16 cores doing well too.
  7. F

No. Windows. Was Windows. I can't even setup Windows now. System hangs during installation of Win. I'm stuck with no OS for now... 8:37
  8. F

https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/finally-overclocking-epyc-rome-es.28111/post-259693 ExecutableFix told us that with Above 4g deocding ZS CPUs wont work.
  9. F

Stock settings i think. On Corona website same CPUs are reaching 20.000.000-24.000.000 rays with only one CPU. Three times more with only one CPU. It is frustrating so much...
  10. F

Hello everyone again. I'm stuck with Dual ZS1406E2VJUG5. I've tried to overclock them but any settings in utility gave me same results as stock +-5-10% (I think it's just variety of results). Temperatures are low and it seems that there is something that caps TDP and no overclocking happened...
  11. F

Hi, just setup Dual EPYC ZS1406E2VJUG5 on H11DSI and have bad results in Cinebench and Corona. 21422 score in C20 with "Best of both" preset is way lower than expected and tested by others. What may go wrong? Strange thing that with "High multicore" preset results the same... Without use of...
  12. F

Layla, Can You please run Corona benchmark test with SMT turned on? And it will be great if You can tell us frequency on all cores during the test. With multicore preset and with standart settings.
  13. F

Any difference in powerdraw with high multicore preset corona running? :)
  14. F

28k with 2x64 cores? How high all core speed was there?
  15. F

Can You test Corona render benchmark please? Benchmark | Corona Renderer edit: Few times in a raw if You can. Will it be different results?