Recent content by fleeball

1. F

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Yeap just ordered a console cable, seems as that is going to be the way I can get back into the switch. Thanks for your suggestions.. Update: Console cable resolved the issue.
  2. F

Thanks for the reply and I did look at those instructions, but a far as I can tell the commands can only be executed via the console port. If I try to SSH it is asking to login.
  3. F

Hi All Have had the ICX6610-48P running fine for ages. Decided to upgrade to the latest firmware(8030u) and bootloader as I was having problems with PoE. Firmware upgrade went all ok, but now I can not log into the web gui. I can get to the web gui via an ip address but it does not accept the...
  4. F

Thanks to this forum and fohdeesha, I have installed my converted 649281-B21(now a MCX354A-FCBT) Network card in my QNAP NAS and connected it at 40GbE via the Brocade ICX6610-48P. I am using the NetApp 112-00178 X6559-R6 External SAS Cable to connect the two devices. Still running tests on...
  5. F

Just wanted to say thanks to fohdeesha for lots of great info. I picked up a 6610-48P with the ICX6610-PREM-LIC-SW for my homelab. Looking to setup a 40GB connection between the switch and my NAS. Do I need to purchase a 40GB specific license for this switch or does the Icx6610-10g-lic-pod...