Recent content by Finlike3355

1. F

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

I didn't get that far in my testing but I'm not certain you can boot from that slot seeing as it's designed for network cards. I don't know for sure though.
  2. F

It's Gen 3x1 with around 800ish Mb/s transfer. I had the same idea and tested it as soon as I got mine in the mail.
  3. F

Hey all, I've been through ALL of these posts before but with the eyes of what SSDs worked or not, but now I'm wondering what the consensus was for the best GPU. Was there ever a consensus? I'll probably take another hour or two eventually to look through everything but figured I'd ask before I...
  4. F

So YOU'RE the one who bought them out from under me! I was looking at a listing with 6 or 7 available and by the time I got home from work they were gone! Grr... :)
  5. F

Mine are the PM983 m.2 enterprise drives.
  6. F

I haven't had an issue yet with my MS-01, just with the Samsung drives I bought not loading Proxmox
  7. F

Hey guys! I finally got mine and after finishing my testing I installed Proxmox 8 onto 2x Samsung PM983 drives in raid 1 however I can't boot to them. The testing I did was in Windows and I was able to see them and format them as well as Crystal Disk Info/Mark them no problem. When I installed...
  8. F

I just got my shipping notification! Woo! Hopefully, that means they are on the way for some of you guys as well.
  9. F

Has anyone gotten an update on US shipments?? I keep looking at the pile of parts for it and getting sad that I don't have it yet
  10. F

I'm actually very frustrated by this because I just canceled my i5-12450H 2 weeks ago for the i9-12900H because I wanted more cores and vPro... both of which the 12600H has...