Recent content by f00

1. F

How to run stress or HW health test in Arista switches?

Unforunately no, no network equipment has this built in. Would be nice. Only way to test it is to hook it up to a traffic generator. Could test the cpu /ram since it's linux by running memtest (boot test memory) command , but that won't test the ASIC
  2. F

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

The user manual is all the same, it's an ongoing document, the latest one still includes all the things of the previous ones. They used to have the previous PDF versions on the web site but I don't see them any more.
  3. F

I posted a msg a while back that has the latest code for a bunch of devices listed. If you want to know if a code supports the device you can ask me and I'll update the message , maybe it can be stickied
  4. F

DCS-7050S-52, DCS-7050S-64, DCS-7050T-52, DCS-7050T-64, DCS-7050T-36 = 4.18.x max 7050QX (or any X switch with 2gb flash, the latest is 2GB-4.24.x) 7150S and 7150SC 4.23.x (2GB only I believe) (4.23.x is EOL FOR 7150 on Dec 2023) 7050X-X2 (includes like SX SX2 QX QX2 TX2 TX etc) with 4G...
  5. F

4.18.11M is very stable and has been EOL for a while so it's real easy to find just doing a search engine search for the filename. I have had this running for years on some 7050 with no problem. 4.23.6M or higher in 4.23 is also very stable and pretty easy to find as well.
  6. F

Strange, there's nothing in the release notes about ipv6 or anything that would cause it
  7. F

Arista and DPE firmware

What does it say when trying to load 4.26.6M ? How much space is left on the device? Capture the terminal of the whole process and put in here
  8. F

There's a link posted in an earlier message about a page back or so which has some of these on it that you are looking for. Don't want to repost it because it will get too much exposure and might be removed, but go back a page and control f for arista-eos
  9. F

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I have those just looking for the latest ones like 4.28.5M and 4.23.13M . Anyone have access to these?
  10. F

Anyone have 4.28.5M ? I have some older versions