Recent content by eyeshield21

1. E

Supermicro X10DRU-i+: How to power addtional SSDs

I actually found CBL-PWEX-0652 which should be the 8 pin to molex power cables used in my server. Thank you so much! There is light at the end of the tunnel after all.
  2. E

I did wonder about how I could maybe use those 8 pin connectors to power my SATA drives, but it doesn't seem like there exist cables to do exactly that? Do I need to somehow DIY cables myself? If so, do you know where I should start since I don't have prior exeprience in that. Anyway, many...
  3. E

Hi guys, I recently acquired a few U.2 NVMe SSDs which I intend to add to my CSE-829U X10DRU-i+ System. I connected them to AOC-SLG3-2E4 adapter card, and only then did I realize that there is not a single SATA power port on the motherboard. Nor could I find a molex connector. Now, supermicro...
  4. E

Supermicro 6028U-TRTP X10DRU-i Barebone $349

Probably a noob question: How did you get your NVME SSDs to be detected by the BIOS? I suppose you used one of the AOC adapters like AOC-SLG3-2E4 (well, that's the one I'm using). Did you inserted it in one of the PCIe x16 slot to the left side (on the RSC-W2-66 riser)? I've set the PCIe...