Recent content by ExecutableFix

1. ExecutableFix

ASUS KRPA-U16 not working with EPYC 7D13 (100-000000322)

Ooh nice find. Has this person shared how they got it working? Still have one lying around ;)
  2. ExecutableFix

I did, but never published them. I'll give it another try sometime :)
  3. ExecutableFix

WTB: DDR5 RDIMMs

Currently nothing, it’s more in preparation for upcoming products using DDR5. I know what I’m getting myself into :)
  4. ExecutableFix

WTB: DDR5 RDIMMs

This might be a really weird request since I don't think this is officially out yet. I'm looking for DDR5 RDIMMs. I am not sure what the price would be for these, so if you have them feel free to suggest a good price. The speed and capacity don't really matter. Thanks for your time! - ExecutableFix
  5. ExecutableFix

Not sure why you're suddenly angry and trying to bash me, but I'll happily correct you. Not trying to make this thread a fight because that won't help anyone. Ouch, I don't think you realise who you're talking to. (not trying to brag here, just proving a point) Wrong. There are way more SKUs...
  6. ExecutableFix

I'm pretty positive the memory channel thing is exactly the problem here. ASUS doesn't make it any easier because of the 2 DIMM per channel situation
  7. ExecutableFix

Have you actually used a 7D12/7D13 before tho? Most likely not. I have had the exact same problems with my 7D12 at first and got it for cheap because "it wasn't working". Guess what? It did work just fine. It's very simple: AMD does not create custom steppings or microcode for these SKUs, so...
  8. ExecutableFix

Oh, I might’ve confused HP and Lenovo. I know HP has the ability to if they want
  9. ExecutableFix

I owned a 7D12 for a while and ran it in my home system. It does NOT require a custom microcode (in fact, none of the custom SKUs do because they share the same stepping as retail parts) and it was not vendor locked. A SKU is only vendor locked if it has previously been installed in a Dell or HP...
  10. ExecutableFix

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

The -05 CPUs aren't supported. Those have been fused secure unlike the 2S, ZS and -04 CPUs
  11. ExecutableFix

FS: Multiple EPYC Rome 7V12 | Updated November 14th

Yes, you can use them in a 2P system. And no, they're brand new chips, no Dell fuse was locked ;)
  12. ExecutableFix

It'll work in any board where the 7742 works in. Since it's a custom SKU it isn't listed on any compatibility lists
  13. ExecutableFix

Another price update, again feel free to contact me if you want a deal
  14. ExecutableFix

I'm personally not the most experienced server builder out there, you might be better off asking that on the main forum. As for other hardware, I don't really have anything else for sale that would help with your server except for the CPU's mentioned above
  15. ExecutableFix

It depends on what you qualify as anything else :)