Recent content by EK701

1. E

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Thanks! I do have an extra 6610 so maybe I'll add that to the stack...
  2. E

6450 stack running 8.0.30 trying to get pim routing running, like I have done on 6610s. The problem is it appears to possibly be that pim is not implemented on the 6450: (config)#router pim Invalid input -> pim Type ? for a list (config)#router ospf Enable ospf rip...
  3. E

Issue: 6610 stack (2 physical switches) unit 2 keeps rebooting 2 6610's connected by DAC cable - unit 1 1/2/1 to unit 2 1/2/6 The stack comes up, but then unit 2 reboots with the following error: T=10m45.4: Election, was alone --> member, ID=2, pri=0, 2U(1-2), A=u1, nbr#=0 1, reason: u1...
  4. E

6610 stacking - can the 1/3/X ports (front 10g) be used for stacking? I’m pretty sure the answer is no, but wanted to confirm. Thanks!
  5. E

SRX300 config help - dual ISP fail over with ISP DHCP client interfaces

Thanks! I’ll take a look at the links.
  6. E

That works on a static IP interface, but not on a DHCP assigned interface where the gateway IP address changes and we don’t know the gateway IP address ahead of time.
  7. E

I have two SRX300s in a chassis cluster (working fine) with two ISP feeds and I want to have fail over between the ISPs. Both ISP interfaces are DHCP with DHCP assigned gateways. I have the ISP connections working and I have assigned them to routing instances. I also have RPM probes working...
  8. E

Thanks for the confirmation!
  9. E

Does the ICX6610 support MPLS/VPLS? I’m not seeing anything that indicates that it does, but I’m just trying to confirm. Thanks!
  10. E

ICX6450-C12-PD POE question: If the switch is powered by POE+, can it also provide POE power to a device or two? It’s not clear from any of the documentation I could find. Thanks!