Recent content by dsth-arista

1. D

Help with SFP+ to XFP on Cisco SPA-1X-10G-L-V2

Hi, I need some help on an older Cisco ASR-1001, NOT the X or what not, the plain ASR1001 router with the SPA board and the XSP module in it to connect to a SFP+ 10G module. I got the fiber modules form FS (XFP-10GLR-31) and the site clearly say it isa multirate type and compatible with either...
  2. D

Seeking advice on mini PC for home router and NAS

If your thinking of getting this Zimaboard, I would suggest to go with ProtectLI instead. Why? Because it support CoreBoot! And it is the same size. I use it with OpenBSD as my firewall, not pfsense, but nothing stop you from using it. It can come pre loaded with it if you order it that way...
  3. D

Arista: How to create a recovery partition after a Dom-USB upgrade for proper factory reset execution.

Hi, This is my first post, so excuse the presentation, and the text, English isn't my native tongue so may sound funny at time. (; I read many posts on the Arista hardware, many were very instructive, but I haven't found anything on how to actually recreate the partition that used in the...