Recent content by DSchalla

1. D

EU [WTS] - [OnHold] - Supermicro Servers, NVME Optane P4801X, Switches, AP's and other loose items

I bought a chassis earlier last week from Rahvin and everything worked out perfectly, thanks a lot again. :)
  2. D

EU [WTB] Brocade ICX7150-48P // Short Front I/O Server

That's indeed pretty good, I'll take a look what I find. :-) Thanks for the hint!
  3. D

Bump - Also looking for a short front I/O server, ala SYS-5019A-FTN4 or similar. Should be low energy but powerful enough to handle pfSense / opnsense with a few plugins and potentially software VPN.
  4. D

EU [WTS] - [OnHold] - Supermicro Servers, NVME Optane P4801X, Switches, AP's and other loose items

Do you know whether you may get any other Front I/O servers in? The A2SDV-8C-TLN5F would've been perfect, but seems I was too late :-) Looking for a low power firewall server. The XeonD you mentioned may be a bit overkill for that.
  5. D

Thanks for remembering my thread, and I indeed do! Sadly we had a 24h internet outage incl mobile, so checking my thread / eMails was tough. The deal is awesome, sadly limited by rack space and the need for 48 ports. I'll take a hard look if that may be a good interim solution as finding a 48P...
  6. D

WTB: - Brocade ICX 7150-48P - Short Front I/O Server (e.g. Supermciro 5019A-FTN4) - But open to any model that is strong enough for routing while power efficient, ideally DDR4. Shipping to Germany would be required, or alternatively pickup around the Cologne Region.