Recent content by DouglasABaker

1. D

EXPIRED 4TB HGST SAS Hard Drives - $8

All gone...
  2. D

ESXi 5.5 GuestOS losing connection to PCI passthrough RAID (IBM m5014) drives

I'll assume after this amount of time that either I'm really unlucky and no one else has those problem, or the problem is so hard that no one has any idea how to solve it. Or I posted the wrong information. Regardless, here is an update: 1. My data store problem was apparently a product of a...
  3. D

If I jump to the log from this morning, when I rebooted, I get the following. I've pulled out the major errors that I'll be looking into, but included the whole boot sequence (sorry if I should be doing something else - it appears this is how folks post partial logs): It appears I lost my...
  4. D

Looking in syslog, I see the following for the failure last night (actually all I see a series of these errors repeated starting at 2:11:13 - it appears to have filled the entire syslog). I appears that one of the RAID cards is not responding, but how can I determine which one is...
  5. D

As a secondary update, last night the server itself became unresponsive - no connections to guests, no ability to manipulate through vSphere, and unresponsive to direct input through the DCUI. This leans toward either corruption of the OS or an underlying hardware challenge in my mind, but...
  6. D

Hi all, I've been browsing for a long time as I try to keep things stable, but have run into a troubleshooting issue I can't seem to diagnose, so would appreciate any insight you all may provide. The short version is that my Windows Home Server (WHS2011) is losing visibility to the drives on...