Recent content by Don_prince

1. D

overclocking Xeon E7 8894 v4 (x8) inside Lenovo X3950 X6 - "all core boost" ?

That looks like a solution that would work for me aswell... Unfortunately I can only find them in china and I dont think shipping will be cheap...
  2. D

From what I gather its a physical and power related thing, not necisarily by BIOS. I am very intrested in whether it works with the PLX chips, out of curiocity what GPU chassis do you have?
  3. D

If anyone has or finds the Full Lenght IO Booklet for a reasonable price I am interested, means I can retire my Fujitsu server aswell and fully run on this box. The reasonable priced ones seem to have vanished from the internet...
  4. D

I have one aswell now, Bricked windows 11this way: CPU Socket and Core Count Limits in Windows 10 (And How To Remove Them) Also running windows server 2022, I have performance issues, any tips on how to keep the multiplier high?