Recent content by Don Dong

1. D

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

Mine are 12V for the sys fan. Didnt bother trying to reach the other one
  2. D

Hi folks, I have the 4 port N305 version of CWWK with the adapter board for 4x NVME disks. I have Proxmox running with several VM's and for example the 4 NVME's are passed through to one VM. This also works wonderfully. Now I am trying to pass a WIFI card to another VM, but this is failing. As...
  3. D

Hi guys, Looking for help once again. I currently run Proxmox on my CWWK 4 port n305 mini PC and trying to passthrough a Mediatek Mt7915e network card. I am unable to start the VM with the PCI device passthrough. Is anyone running a similar setup and had these issues? Is there a setting in the...
  4. D

Thank for this tipp, but i already tried that as well. I have one 2TB Drive in the Wifi Slot which is recognized, but on the adapter board itself it only recognizes two additional drives not three or four. At this time i think the adapter board itself might be kind of broken...
  5. D

I currently have BIOS Version 2.22.1288 build on 11/08/2023, this ist the one cwwk provided with their first response to my issue. Unfortunetly their support didnt answer again during the Last 5 days. With m2 drives are you running? I thought it might me the capacity of 2tb i am tried to use.
  6. D

Hi, I got this CWWK N305 Version with 4x M2 Adapter . I can't get the BIOS to recognize more than 2 M2 cards. I have already installed a new BIOS which CWWK sent me, but this has not solved the problem. Since the response times from CWWK are quite long, I thought maybe someone here might have a...
  7. D

Hey guys, i am new here and ran into an issue with my new CWWK N305 4 port unit. I would love to use the provided 4x nvme addon card since i dont need the speed and would like more storage. Unfortunetely the bios is not reconizing all 4 drives. After reading quiet a bit i assume i need to...