Recent content by Dom

1. D

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

On the Asrock news page (ASRock Rack > News) they made the announcement which points back to this fourm, however no mention on distribution ETA. They should really strengthen their marketing technique and level of communication to potential customers. I've seen announcements as far back as...
  2. D

What are we talking about here, a few watts??
  3. D

Good to see these in the wild, thank you for that. I'd wish there was some more communication via Facebook or announcements regarding the availability from Intel and release time of the MB. Do you know if you can Passthrough the LSI controller? I'm under the assumption you could!
  4. D

It is, using a Cirrus Logic controller I believe. Here's the 2015 Catalog: http://www.asrockrack.com/general/Catalog2015.pdf I apologize if i'm unable to post external links, i'll remove if so.
  5. D

Just spoke to Asrock in California. No info on the Asrock D1540D4U-2T8R, expected release info will be mid November. I'm getting quoted $1200+ for the SM "equivalent" X10SDV-8C-TLN4F, which is just gouging so I'll refuse to justify it by not buying one. (In Canada) It's nice to see Raid...