Recent content by doctuspi

1. D

Nvidia CMP 100HX (CMP100-210) Tensor cores working?

I am glad that it helped. I got it to test if the FP64 performance worked on it, while i knew that likely not, it still was intriguing to get. I likely will sell it and get second P100, or Titan V as got a good find on one of them. As it stands the CMP100-210 is only good for FP32 compute...
  2. D

Here are the results for the SD WebUi Benchmark for the CMP 100-210 and P100. It seems that the tensor cores despite being present are severely limited as the P100 for me resulted in faster performance. This could also be driver related but not entirely sure as there is alot of variables. Also...
  3. D

Ill install it and test it as I do have a P100 as well so can compare it to it. So far the issues might arrise with it being limited to PCie 1.0 x1 speeds.
  4. D

Sure thing, I have wrongly named the card (it is CMP 100-210 but when adding card name to display I misslabeled it) when i modified the 551.61. driver, with NVCleanInstall
  5. D

So as far as the gpu is it is limited on its FP64 compute, not sure how the half precision is, but stable diffusion worked on it for me. Will need to find a way how to benchmark it though, as currently I dont have any comparative data. One thing I wondered did your card also report that it has...
  6. D

Hi i was wondering if you got any update on the card or if you got it working, as found myself in similar situation, while i would find good to have tensor core enabled, i also hope for the FP64 performance to be unlocked as damn would it rip through my CUDA code. Ill also keep looking and will...