Recent content by djovani

1. D

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I need some assistance locating the correct BIOS. I have this router with N305 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005392671390.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.16.cd601802yVuTAd On the sticker inside it seems to be version 1: CW-AL-4L-V1.0 n305 but on the website, this folder seems to...
  2. D

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

The 2p or 3p is the pins, so 4pins is what I ordered, and have connected to an extension cable. Will upload pictures later today, as for volts I do believe it is 5v not 12. I am using a Noctua reduced fan to cool the outside, as it seems to have a better effect, and I am keeping to the unit in...
  3. D

Hey mate, Good you are testing, I was just sharing my experience. I did what you have, initially orders 1, and after that 1.25. As mentioned I have i3-n305 as well. Anyway glad you have ordered 1.25 as well. The colors do not match, so you will have to manually match the cables.
  4. D

I have connected on both my units an N6005 and an N305 a 5v fan and made a connection with 1.25mm JST. This is what I have purchased to connect: https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/4001235017139.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.25.10fa1802xBeqTK&gatewayAdapt=glo2vnm
  5. D

3-4 pins doesn't matter, both work. And it doesn't seems like this is controlling the fan speed, so no difference there. As I mentioned, I have putted one on top of the box, not screwed anyway. It works silently with no noise, and definatly help significantly more than the internal 80/80/10. I...
  6. D

it is the 4 x 1.25 JST connection 5v. But I would recommend going for a quiet Noctua (2200 RPM or lower) fan on top of the box
  7. D

A quick question, did you try manually selecting the driver on the device from the device manager?
  8. D

Not sure what is the difference, I am using model C with n6005 and really happy with it. One thing to point out is that changing the thermal paste made a significant difference under high load I have added 16GByte Ram, with Pfsense running on Proxmox with 8G Because of PfBlockerNGhave has around...