Recent content by discarn8

1. D

VM Freezing with 100% CPU in ProxMox 8.03 after about 5 days - anyone else?

Update to my issue. Upgrading to PMVE 8.1.4 resolved the freezing. THANKS ALL
  2. D

And... that would be a negative. VM just froze. Had to stop and restart it. Ok, well - I know where the ProxMox forum is - I'll re-direct my focus over there and see if I can find resolution. Thanks ALL [even you ChatGPT] for the help
  3. D

Finally, installed the 6.5 kernel [linux-image-unsigned-6.5.0-060500-generic_6.5.0] / modules [linux-modules-6.5.0-060500-generic_6.5.0] a couple of days ago and disabled the numa balancing [echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/numa_balancing] for good measure. Waiting for the 5-6 day mark, where it...
  4. D

Awesome! Thank you for the quick response. I'll give that a shot and then update the thread in about a week or so after letting it cook. Thanks again
  5. D

Hello All: I've got a Debian VM that is freezing with the CPU at 100% in ProxMox 8.03, repeatedly, after about 5 days - anyone else experiencing this? The host [running motioneye] runs fine, for about 5 days and then I get an alert [nagios] that the host is down. Checking the VM in PMVE shows...