Recent content by DaSaint

1. DaSaint

Hyve "S-SKUD 2" - 1U, 8x LFF SAS3, 2x LGA 3647 Skylake-SP, 2x PCIe x16, 1x OCP 2.0 x16 w/2x 25Gbps Connectx-4, 1x OCP 2.0 x8 - $179 + Shipping

Not sure if this information is useful or not but that BMC looks exactly like the BMC in my Inspur servers.... (not sure if this is a common BMC or not, but from all the major vendors ive used (Dell/HP/SuperMicro/Inspur) it looks exactly like an Inspur BMC setup...
  2. DaSaint

Eaton EMA111-10 $77+shipping

I ended up getting 2 of these but 1 worked the other did the same i had a dud, im gonna prob tear it open and find out what broke :p I got me a new Thermal Cam so i might be able to see if something in the circuitry was just bad
  3. DaSaint

https://www.eaton.com/us/en-us/products/backup-power-ups-surge-it-power-distribution/firmware-downloads.html#pdu
  4. DaSaint

Mine just showed in perfect condition
  5. DaSaint

Hyve "S-SKUD 2" - 1U, 8x LFF SAS3, 2x LGA 3647 Skylake-SP, 2x PCIe x16, 1x OCP 2.0 x16 w/2x 25Gbps Connectx-4, 1x OCP 2.0 x8 - $179 + Shipping

i messaged the seller cause all the pics show without Heatsinks... im interested in getting 1 or two i can deal with offbrands
  6. DaSaint

Thanks @Spartus - Def Owe you!! Awesome Community Member helping out the group!
  7. DaSaint

@Spartus - PMed
  8. DaSaint

im glad someone got some, i finally got them to respond with a cancellation as i had 5 days without them responding to 3 messages... i decided to just cancel b/c they werent responsive to me. Not sure what happened there but either way glad others got it, but dont be surprised if you end up...
  9. DaSaint

Yea this seller is bunk, wont respond, i chatted with Ebay as seller offered me a price for 3 of the units after i told them i couldnt buy because it said shipping was not working (live in colorado but listing shows US Shipping), when i accepted ebay said it couldnt ship to my state (WTF!!!)...
  10. DaSaint

Houston, TX Local Pickup - Dell VRTX Tower /w x3 M630 1.8" Barebone Blades, x2 Dell MD1220 x1 Dell Equallogic PS4100, 2 out of 3 shelves have drives

bump those blades are TIGHT yo... all i got are measly M620s and M630s for my VRTX's (yes i have 2 of them :P)
  11. DaSaint

Xeon D-1541 Quanta storage servers on ebay

Yea i was thinking the same but from what i see the PSU Connector is Proprietary based on the look its 16 pin with awkward cut holes could be a 12V only system but would have to do more digging to see if its even worth it...
  12. DaSaint

Xeon D-1541 Quanta storage servers on ebay

Curious ? for those that own, the motherboard is it special to the case? could it be pulled and used in a different case? are the connectors standard? Any dimensions on the board? if you all have any upclose pictures that would be useful as well :)
  13. DaSaint

EXPIRED Intel Xeon E5-2699V4 2.20GHz Processor SR2JS - $108

daaaaang it i woulda totally bought 4 of these....
  14. DaSaint

EU deprecated - SAS3 SSDs

I can vouch for "Micron S630 DCs 3.2TB" drives, i have had 6 in my config since that sale none have failed none have had issues, (running on a Dell VRTX using SPERC8 with ESXi Datastore on multiple hosts) These things are BOSS!