Recent content by DarrenA

1. D

Not Sure where to post this. Need Software for ES A16F-R1A2

OK a bit of a update here. I was able to get the RAIDwatch 2.2.a software to install on a 32 Bit WinXP machine. BUT the controller still outputs DX not Support Application will Close when I try to connect to the GUI. This leads me to suspect "someone" has reflashed the controllers to some...
  2. D

Well I tried. A few times. Nothing seemed to work right. I get past that initial error then there is another one ect... I just feel this is going nowhere. I am able to get into the unit with PUTTY and a serial cable so not all is lost, but I was really hoping to use the GUI to do things.
  3. D

Thank you guys for the info. unfortunately what your talking about is not familiar to me. at least not how to do it. I understand I need to add the program into my "paths" listing, IIRC in control panel someplace... but how to do that is not something I have ever had to do.
  4. D

OK I made some progress. Thank you for the link to a file sir. The issue is that I am now getting a java error when trying to install the GUI manager. The java runtime installs fine but when it switches to the installer for the raid watch program it fails with javaw not recognized as internal or...
  5. D

Thank you, I may need a bit of hand holding to be honest. The Software is a bit foreign to me. It did not install like RAIDwatch 2.3.t.02 at all. There is no raidwatch desktop icon or any "installed" program that I can see. All it installed was java web start from what I can see.... Did I miss...
  6. D

Any Idea where to get that? It is not listed on there site And Thank you for the information BTW.
  7. D

New here so please forgive me if I post this in the wrong place. I am looking for the software that works with the eonstor ES A16F-R1A2 This is a 16 bay FC array I have raidwatch 2.3.t.02 This works for my 8 drive array But it just errors out with DX something So I assume I have the wrong...