Recent content by dalao

1. D

The second socket of the dual C621/3647 AWS motherboard failed to boot. It has no documentation, what to do?

The file is the full BIOS chip backup using CH341A external programmer. Do you need a ROM backup using afuwin? But it's running as a linux server (with just one CPU...). I guess the BIN dump can somehow convert to ROM backup.
  2. D

The second socket of the dual C621/3647 AWS motherboard failed to boot. It has no documentation, what to do?

I installed two memories at the most left two sockets, and another two at the right most two sockets. The PSU is GW-EPS1250DA(90+).
  3. D

Yes, the socket pins looks ok. This was the screenshots when the two sockets was working fine. I take the screenshots because I was tweaking with overclocking with XTU and ThrottleStop, but one CPU can reach full core 3.0 but another can only reach 2.2... Wired so I take the screenshots.
  4. D

I'm playing around with this dual C621 3647 socket motherboard. I brought this on a Chinese second-hand market app. It's said to be retired from Amazon AWS data center. The BIOS indicated it's manufactured by FOXXCON. No other documentation or user manual can be found about this motherboard...