Recent content by daboxx

1. D

[FS-US-CO] Brocade 6610, Dell XPS 13" + 15", free 10GB NIC + power supplies

I may be interested in your Brocade ICX6610. Is this a POE switch? And what does soldered/taped mean?
  2. D

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Thank you Sir! That was it. I appreciate the assist!
  3. D

Try removing "management-vrf mgmt" See this SSH may be captured by the mgmt vrf and it has no interfaces.
  4. D

Any router peeps out there willing to lend a hand? I am configuring OSPF and having an issue with passive interfaces. I come from the Cisco world where I would passive default the config then no passive the links I want to form neighbors on. I see the passive default command in the...
  5. D

Thankyou. I added them to my watch list. I appreciate the quick response and follow up!
  6. D

Yes I did look at FS and about choked. I figured 40G was all LC or breakout. I did not even think to check.
  7. D

Nice. That's about $30 cheaper than the Fiber cables I was looking at. And because I messed up already... I can use these as stack links or uplinks correct?
  8. D

Has anyone found a source for 40gb transceivers that are LC? I purchased some Arista 40g transceivers only to find that the fiber cables are pricy. I need about 15M of length so the DAC's will not work. Or a source for cheap MPO fiber cabling? Thanks