Recent content by crurer

1. C

Intel Microcode update using MMTool 5.02.0025 on SuperMicro BIOS - pls. suggest

update -> successfully performed the BIOS update on IPMI level using "ADMIN" as user + PW.
  2. C

DSM 7.x Synology Cluster on Primergy TX1330 M1 as iSCIS SAN for MS 2022 Hyper-V

Hello server-friends, I'm supporting the IT for my friend which is dentist since more than 20 years. This year he got a complete new system. There is a Hyper-V 2022 server box which is hosting the DC Server 2022 essential + 4 Windows 11 clients which are used mainly for mobile work over VPN ->...
  3. C

Thank you for explanation. This means when importing the mcode and saving the change to the file, some of BIOS file based "Boot Guard coverage" is converted/removed and can be ignored? I believe yes.... br Chris
  4. C

Hello, my name is Chris from Germany. I've ordered a P-8136 CPU to use it with a Supermicro X11SPL-F. As far I understand, the CPU will work, but the BIOS should be patched with 50653 mcode for full CPU support. I've already spent a lot of time to understand what might be necessary to perform...