Recent content by CQComber

1. C

Supermicro X9DRi-F BMC woun't enable

Thanks for your help! everything seems to be working, thanks to your wisdom! I reflashed bios and cleared cmos but still getting like 3 or 4 post screens before booting to os. not a big deal, and probably a topic for a new thread. anywho, you take er easy.
  2. C

I did a cmos reset, but that didnt fix the multiple boot loading things, i havent tried onboard video yet, but i suspect it still wont work. after talking to the ebay seller, they confirmed that the ipmi was updated already, and was working during their testing. the only thing that was not was...
  3. C

I did exactly what you/the other guy pictured, and just soldered between the pads. Sure enough, boot times are longer, and the bios lags with loading line by line like the old days of screen refresh, but the ipmi works! idk if the ipmi led is supposed to be flashing all the time though. Really...
  4. C

This is wierd, that everyone is having the same issue around the same time. Can anyone tell me what cm1's values are? mine arrived with both cm1 and lm1 off the board. glad the pads are still there though