Recent content by cplagz

1. C

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

Well don't I feel like a right goose. It's working.... via DisplayPort, I guess it doesn't default back to PCIE video after BIOS flashing.
  2. C

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

Following up from this, I read and saved known working 2.09 from another T620P - wrote to a brand new chip. Still nothing.... Swapped OEM bios Chip between units and is all OK. Not sure where I'm going wrong with the CH341 as it doesn't throw any errors.
  3. C

Thanks, I have tried to flash using CH341 programmer, even read the "dead" chip and they are the same but I still get no boot. Any other suggestions? I found an older SP95251 to the currently listed SP115305 but they both have the same .bin (2.19 revA)
  4. C

I believe I've run into the same problems Norman had, going from L40 v2.11 to 2.19, the F10 > Flash System showed up all fine, flashed, verified and reboot into nothingness. Ordered some new winbond 25Q64FVSIG chips and a programmer+soic8 200mm socket. Is there any chance you have a copy of...