Recent content by confusingboat

1. confusingboat

FS: 29x 3TB SATA HDD [SOLD]

Not the most relevant response, and I apologize ahead of time, but I never had good luck with the ST3000DM001. I ran 6 of them in a RAID10 and had 3 of them fail within 9 months. This is right in line with Backblaze's results, and I've since switched to the WD Red 3TB (currently running 8 of...
  2. confusingboat

WTB OEM Dell 11G Drive Caddy Labels

I have been scouring the interwebs for many months looking for these, and can only find labels for the older generation drive caddies. I know these label sheets must exist, because we recently received some of these labels individually cut with the drive caddies we ordered from a third party.
  3. confusingboat

Four Pack of Foundry FLS648 Stackable L3 Switch @ US$400

If you're looking to stack, the CX4 modules are only about $50 each (FLS-1XGC).
  4. confusingboat

Four Pack of Foundry FLS648 Stackable L3 Switch @ US$400

FOUR PACK Foundry FastIron FLS648 Brocade Gigabit 1RU switch L2/L3 w Power Cords
  5. confusingboat

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

Maybe I'll just flip the ears and take the door off. There's no way I'd be able to use the 10G uplink with that little space in front anyways, which is primarily why I'm looking at this switch in the first place. Gotta run a trunk from the patch panel switch to my TOR switch.
  6. confusingboat

Thanks. It's looking like it could just barely fit in my enclosure (Navepoint 9U Deluxe IT Wallmount Cabinet Enclosure), which is listed as having 16" of total space. Not sure I'd have enough room to plug cables in and actually shut the door, though...
  7. confusingboat

Could one of you gents post the dimensions of this switch? I'm wanting to buy two of these, but one of the locations has a depth sensitivity.