Recent content by colinstone

1. C

HGST Niagara v4.3

@h0schi see the below pictures. when you format/read or write it, it will prompted that write-protected.
  2. C

HGST Niagara v4.3

@vintagehardware Thanks very much for your great support. I will try it. do you have experience for HGST SED disk revert? I have some EMC SAS SED SSD, HUSMM8040ASS201 and HUSMM1640ASS201. The disk was locked due to the SED. Do you know wheter Niagara can unlock and formtate SED disk?
  3. C

HGST Niagara v4.3

@h0schi schi could you help to share a linux version Niagara and user guide for change 12GB to 6GB? I failed to do it a Ubuntu.
  4. C

sg_format fails on HGST HUSMM1640ASS201

I have same issue too. any one has solution?
  5. C

How to Revert / Reset Hitachi SED Drives [MSID / PSID ]

looks like that not any solution in this forum. I am seeking the solution for the SED revert tools too.
  6. C

SED disk revert tools?

I bought some HGST SED disk from ebay. For example HUSMM8040ASS201 and HUSMM1640ASS201. Any read and write for those disks are failed because the disk was encryption. It prompts that write protected. Anyone know the tools which can drive revert them to the unlock state? I tried with Sedutil...
  7. C

HGST HUSMM8040ASS201 OEM firmware

Anyone has the disk revert tools to revert HGST SED SSD disk?
  8. C

HGST Niagara v4.3

I encountered the same issue. I would like to change 6Gb to 12Gb, anybody know how to do it by Niagara? Thanks very much.