Recent content by codebreaker

1. C

[WTB]HP FCLGA1356 heatsink and back plate

I did. It it returns entry for spare heatsink It returns an entry for spare motherboard (684956-001) There was not information on the backplate. It is included on the motherboard, but I would like to not buy the whole motherboard if I don't have to. But it seems that I will have to do so.
  2. C

Heatsink is 668237-001 (spare 676952-001) But the back plate is not listed there. This is all that is written on the backplate:
  3. C

Looking to get FCLGA1356 heatsink and backplate for FCLGA1356 socket for HP servers, specifically for HP DL360e Gen8.
  4. C

Scammer Alert

From Jay.201 profile Now he knows I'm not buying the rails. How sad....
  5. C

Scammer Alert

I created a thread that I want to buy rails for Dell R620 then I received this PM from user Jay.201 : It was obvious that this person was a scammer since they want to talk over email and not on this platform. Of all my other sales and purchases, nobody has requested this. So I wanted to have...
  6. C

EU [WTB] Dell R620 Rails, 10GbE NIC Dell Daughter Card

I'm looking to get the following 3x Dell Rails compatible with Dell R620 3x Dell 12th Gen 2x10Gb SFP+ & 2x 1Gb RJ45 - MT09V / C63DV / 6VDPG If I can't find a good deal on the Dell Daughter Cards then I would have to get it in the PCIe form: 3x 2-port 10GbE SFP+ half-height PCIe network card
  7. C

EU [WTB] 19" Rackmount USB Hub >= 10 port

No pci slot, unfortunately. I'm using a Dell Wyse as a monitoring server for all of the equipment. Good info.
  8. C

@Samir @AFisher From AliExpress I can get 10x RS232 and 1x 10 port usb 2.0 powered hub for around 30 euros. It is not pretty but it works. To make it pretty i would give, say 20€. So my budget is 50 euros for RS232 and a pretty USB hub :D If OPENGEAR CM4148-SAC was available in europe for...
  9. C

I did not. Will research them. Thanks!
  10. C

I'm looking to connect some equipment to monitoring server over RS232 serial communication. My plan is to get a rackmount USB Hub with 10 or more ports to connect a bunch of RS232 to USB converters. Can't find anything in stock or priced decently so hoping to find it here.
  11. C

EU [WTB][Expired] R720 SFF

@richard.dzavoronok I have HP DL360p G8 and DL360e G8 (that I'm trying to offload ;)) and they push fans to high RPM and have warnings when you put unsupported hardware in them, same hardware that works perfectly fine with Dell. Plus, I get to easily flash H310 to HBA mode, while I can't say the...
  12. C

EU [WTB][Expired] R720 SFF

I'm looking to purchase 2x R720 with 8x or 16x 2.5" slots. Must have: rails >= 64 GB RAM both PSU-s backplane cables Optional: H310/H710 mini Cable management arm CPU (v2) Front Bezel Price: up to €500 depending on the configuration I'm also looking to get the following for the R720 above...
  13. C

What is wrong with my drives?

@mower Yes. I used Seagate SeaTools Basic Format option and it cleared the drive so I could create partitions on linux.
  14. C

EU [WTB][DONE] Thin clients / SFF PC / low power

Looking to buy in sale. I have one in the works so if to checks out I don't need anymore.