Recent content by Chris Buchanan

1. C

Chenbro-Cleversafe-Slicestor-1440

SWEET on the 8tb hard drives. Im gonna play around with it first, and then see if I can mod it to take an atx power supply and change out the motherboard with something else. Deff gonna get a couple of HBAs for it.
  2. C

Chenbro-Cleversafe-Slicestor-1440

I just brought one from here: Chenbro Cleversafe Slicestor 1440 3.5" 4U Top Load Enclosure Chassis 32GB RAM | eBay I will post info about it when I get it and will try to test the power and drive limits. I only have 4TB drives around right now though.
  3. C

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

I see, that was what I was going to do between my gigabit switch with 10gb ports and the LB6M with LACP. Would really help with the connections between the SANs / HyperV and the desktops. I can get about 300 - 400 MBps with no jumbo frames, so I think I will enable it to see what I get then.
  4. C

Well crap. Turns out I was telnetting to the wrong IP. One should not buy multiple switches and put them on the network at the same time. That is my bad. I managed to get in. (FASTPATH Routing) #show version Switch: 1 System Description............................. Quanta LB6M, 1.2.0.14...
  5. C

Hello all! I recently just got my quanta lb6m switch in (like, an hour ago), and it works great so far. I can not login to the switch however with the admin and blank password combo. Is there a way to reset the switch? I can telnet to it and access a web interface.