Recent content by Carts

1. C

New AsrockRack 3251 Motherboard with 10gbe NICs

Just stumbled across this - EPYC3251D4I-2T Includes intel 10gbe NICs Looks perfect for a homelab cluster
  2. C

AMD EPYC Embedded 3000 series motherboards?

So I was searching for an Epyc 3251 board and this popped up... https://m.abacus.cz/m11sdv-8c-ln4f-mitx-epyc-3251-2-5ghz-50w-8c-16thr-akt-pci-e16-4gbe-4ddr4-2666-4sata-m-2-ipmi-bulk_d5095542.html Does this actually mean supermicro is going to produce one???
  3. C

napp-it afp on omnios

Want to say a big thank you to gea for your work on Napp-it. I recently built a small home NAS, and its made setting it up a breeze. If I could ask anyone who knows how, how do I install or replace OmniOS SMB1 CIFS implementation with SAMBA4.1.5. I'm using OSX Mavericks as my main desktop...
  4. C

Owncloud for OmniOS

Thank you for the reply. I reinstalled OmniOS and nappit and now it's all working. Thanks
  5. C

Owncloud for OmniOS

Hi, Long time lurker, first time poster, I've built a new server based on OmniOs with Gea's napp-it. I tried installing ampo (and ampo04): wget -O - www.napp-it.org/ampo04 | perl And I get the following error: ---------------- step 1. add Path: export...