Recent content by BShoppy

1. B

10TB SAS HDD 59 USD

Great price, but only 1 left. If there were at least 2 I would purchase
  2. B

Crazy 32GB DDR4 ECC 3200MT/s UDIMM Pricing Crucial mta18asf4g72az-3g2r $60.48/stick for new customers

I was just about to comment that mine said they shipped out on Tuesday, but the tracking number does not work in UPS (where it's linked to) or USPS. I forgot about stupid UPS mail innovations; what's the point of a tracking number that doesn't track anything?
  3. B

[FS] SATA SSD's and ITX/EATX motherboards - Price and quantity modified

Just a heads up. Serverpartdeals is selling brand new with the full 5-year warranty D3-S4510's for $120
  4. B

GIGABYTE HPE R281-N40 CL2200

No worries; it's a nice server and the listing price is good for what you get
  5. B

GIGABYTE HPE R281-N40 CL2200

It ships from Czechia and shipping is $300. That seems to kill it for me; otherwise, yes, it seems like a good deal
  6. B

vCenter 7 download

I've got the ISO for 7.0U3D if that helps. You'd need to run an update from there, but it would get you started.
  7. B

USB dock for testing M.2 NVMe/2.5" SATA

The screenshots of AS SSD show the devices as UASP so it looks like does have support. Seems like the perfect dock for quick testing of drives
  8. B

PiKVM v3.0 / BLiKVM v2.2 "build"

Thanks for this. It's just too bad that it's nearly impossible to find any variant of the RPi4 without a ridiculous markup
  9. B

Ubuntu-22.04 LTS server installer bug?

Can you drop into command line to create the vg, then back to the installer and select that vg?
  10. B

Server 2022 essentials included RDP CAL's?

You can also check for a Microsoft Reseller for the RDP CALs I don't know if you can purchase from them in Australia, but Trusted Tech Team - TrustedTechTeam.com has a 5 pack of 2022 RDP User CALs for $480 USD
  11. B

Beelink GTR5 AMD 5900HX 32GB 500GB $765

Price is currently at $799 - $80 coupon = $719 https://a.co/2s2rtVH
  12. B

Thoughts on T-Mobile 5G Internet?

Slightly off topic, but I use Verizon 5G Home internet service. Save for a period of a month and a half where they screwed something up on their end and I would lose connection for 5-10 seconds multiple times a day, I've been happy. Below is a speedtest I just ran (upload is usually higher, in...