Recent content by Bronko

1. B

Amazon S3 compatible ZFS cloud with minIO

Since the unhashed 'AWS Access ID' and 'Region Value' are link included the anonymity is reduced. Maybe its more a bug than a feature, but nice to have here for some rare situations. The possibilities of MinIO are amazing and for public sharing I will still prefer my Seafile Server (different...
  2. B

mmh... what is about the acceptance factor of these kind of links...
  3. B

Yes, @gea described and tested it, think so, above. Duplicati was only a very first -arch linux- client test against MinIO on OmniOS (napp-it managed) from my side ...
  4. B

Thanks, Test connection worked now by these Duplicati settings: (without 'minio' at Bucket name and adding region, Folder have been created by Duplicati on storage) Furthermore I got errors (about encryption) and warnings (regarding user rights) for running backup, but I think this will miss...
  5. B

thanks, but did it before screenshot, no effect...
  6. B

Ok, first setup was successfully: and MinIO Browser works as expected: But Duplicati fails to connect by "All access to this bucket has been disabled." (same for Amazon AWS SDK) Anyone checked in the same way?
  7. B

Encrypted ZFS child Filesystem not mounted - napp-it

still open issue: parent encrypted and child file system are disabled for SMB sharing in napp-it, after reboot parent file system is shared by name -off- via SMB, but still disabled for SMB sharing. Clicking on off for tank1/Data shows that's currently off, because it would be set to -Data-...
  8. B

Sometimes Encryption Setting was missing on creating file system, but it's solved on v. 20.dev 02.may.2020 But for now the settings are doubled: and playing with it creates disagreements: Additional question: If the 'Automount on bootup' is on 'no' at creation of file system, is it...
  9. B

@gea I'm testing here different cases but in regard to encryption feature of ZFS probable scenarios for more users, I believe, to migrate unencrypted to encrypted file systems. May be I'm your beta tester for napp-it handling... ;-)
  10. B

Parent file system: casesensitivity insensitive Child file system: casesensitivity mixed Property on child is determined by source file system (remember replication from old storage), so I should recreate encrypted parent file system and run replication once more...
  11. B

Issue still present on doing exactly these on in-replicated child file system (from different host) only. After reboot, napp-it enables parent AND child files system SMB sharing, parent wasn't SMB enabled any time before on run time, only child as the desired behavior. PS: on a second...
  12. B

Locking/unlocking manually encrypted file system means to operate on parent files system for sure and I have described the SMB option in there. No need to share parent enc files system via SMB from my site. The sharing of parent enc file system wasn't wanted but happened...