Recent content by Bronko

1. B

Amazon S3 compatible ZFS cloud with minIO

For sure, it was only for clarification on this point for all interested in reading later here...
  2. B

But we will loose these hole idea from above...
  3. B

Regarding this point new version works as expected, but my s3user and s3groups are gone, but no problem. Certs folder doesn't tested due to HAProxy in front of. New issue: ++ group entry in Grouplist is missing, but new group at new user creation is auto created. It seems all policies back on...
  4. B

Encrypted ZFS child Filesystem not mounted - napp-it

Hi @gea , have been updated my home system from omnios-r151034 -> omnios-r151038. In there are two data pools: tank1 SSD based, tank2 spinning drive based. On each an encrypted auto mounted file systems, tank1 with a lot if child file systems (inherited encryption). tank2 without childs. L1:L2...
  5. B

Hi @gea , have been updated my home system from omnios-r151034 -> omnios-r151038. It seems starting now or before minio Console endpoint is listening on a dynamic port and my HAProxy failed to work from outside. To be up and running again without investigation for a new HAProxy configuration ;)...
  6. B

Regarding readonly Policy issue I haved added "s3:ListBucket" Action in to the napp-it Policy File: >>User >>Appliance S3 Cloud >>Policy >>edit readonly: { "Version": "2012-10-17", "Statement": [ { "Effect": "Allow", "Action"...
  7. B

Whenever possible I'm willing to test your napp-it implementation to push it to something better for all of us. Thanks a lot for your hints, will stay tuned and playing currently with HAProxy in front of MinIO for https offloading by certificate management in a single place (firewall) and not...
  8. B

More time to play around S3 Cloud Storage on my ZFS Home Filer... Some Hints: Have been trying to add a first S3 Cloud >> user and the drop down menu 'to SMB group' under Sync options listed only the build in Local SMB-Groups not my custom ones. Policy readonly resulted in "Do not have...
  9. B

SOLVED - Joining Domain failed - napp-it

you are welcome... (wayback machine hasn't any snapshot of my formerly google hint)
  10. B

Since the unhashed 'AWS Access ID' and 'Region Value' are link included the anonymity is reduced. Maybe its more a bug than a feature, but nice to have here for some rare situations. The possibilities of MinIO are amazing and for public sharing I will still prefer my Seafile Server (different...
  11. B

mmh... what is about the acceptance factor of these kind of links...
  12. B

Yes, @gea described and tested it, think so, above. Duplicati was only a very first -arch linux- client test against MinIO on OmniOS (napp-it managed) from my side ...
  13. B

Thanks, Test connection worked now by these Duplicati settings: (without 'minio' at Bucket name and adding region, Folder have been created by Duplicati on storage) Furthermore I got errors (about encryption) and warnings (regarding user rights) for running backup, but I think this will miss...
  14. B

thanks, but did it before screenshot, no effect...
  15. B

Ok, first setup was successfully: and MinIO Browser works as expected: But Duplicati fails to connect by "All access to this bucket has been disabled." (same for Amazon AWS SDK) Anyone checked in the same way?