Recent content by brb78

1. B

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

For those interested, not all tftp-hpa config files are formatted as described in the Brocade overview of the Fodeesha docs. Depending on implementation the following may be necessary: # /etc/conf.d/tftpd TFTPD_ARGS="--user=nobody --secure /srv/tftp/" TFTP-ArchWiki
  2. B

Full command was copy tftp flash 192.168.78.10 grz10100.bin boot. I don't use tftp much, I'll give the logs a check. I appreciate the input, not sure if I'm missing something setting up the tftp server.
  3. B

Any idea what TFTP: received error request -- code 2 might mean when runningcopy tftp flash ...? Seems like it might be a permission error on the tftp server, but not sure
  4. B

Thanks. In addition to 9600 8N1 those of us using minicom instead of putty need to set hardware flow control to no. Maybe this is common knowledge, but its not my first time using minicom and I didn't know this.
  5. B

I only changed the target to /dev/USB0 minicom defaulted to 9600 8N1 so I didn't make any other changes. You think there might be a flow control setting to tweak?
  6. B

I suspect my ICX6610 recently acquired from ebay has a bad console management port. When I connect a known-good usb-to-rj45 and view the serial output over minicom it either stops at (if no connection to LAN) ICX6610-48 Switch> Power supply 2 detected. Power supply 2 detected. Power...
  7. B

missed that hyperlink, thanks!
  8. B

how do sth members get the licensing to upgrade from sfp to sfp+ as mentioned in post#6?