Recent content by black88mx6

1. B

Topton 'NAS' motherboard.

AV1 decoding, sound and an extra PCI 1x slot
  2. B

TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.1 works great for all but hardware transcode. Will need to wait until the next kernel for fix.
  3. B

To busy playing with my new TrueNAS setup. :) … sorry had to poke the bear.
  4. B

TrueNAS Scale TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.4 (Anglefin with kernel 5.10) works with CWWK/Topton Jasper Lake, i915 GPU Plex hardware transcode. The latest Bluefin release 22.12.0 will not because it uses a version of the kernel (5.15) that breaks the i915. TrueNAS does not support any kernel upgrades...
  5. B

(FIXED) Using Previous versions of TrueNAS Scale TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.4 (Kernel 5.10) that doesn't have the 5.15 Kernel issues with the i915. TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.0 Feb 18 12:19:47 nas4 kernel: Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/ROOT/22.12.0@/boot/vmlinuz-5.15.79+truenas...
  6. B

I have the same 5 port SATA card in your link in my "other" m.2 slot and it is working fine. In my first M.2 slot I was trying to get a SATA M.2 link this one working but no luck: https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-500GB-SATA-Internal-MZ-N6E500BW/dp/B078218TWQ
  7. B

TreueNAS Scale for the OS. Will be setting up a ramdisk for transcoding, VM, jails and zfs.
  8. B

2x32GB Samsung (M471A4G43AB1-CWE) working fine. Unable to get M.2 port to work as SATA port even though another website had a SATA M.2 drive working. Currently in M.2 slot over memory chips.
  9. B

Exactly what I plan to do with mine using TrueNAS Scale.
  10. B

If those motherboards CPU combinations get made I am sure they will be available as standalone, and I would also purchase one or more.
  11. B

Topton just replied to my inquiry saying that they just returned from holiday and my N6005 order now shows shipped.
  12. B

I also purchased n6005 board only from Topton. How long was your shipping? Did your board come with the rear port plate?
  13. B

Thank you for the feedback with TrueNAS Scale, as this was what I plan on using when my board arrives.
  14. B

Marketing materials… but thanks for posting.
  15. B

Couple of Questions; Shipping times from Topton on these NAS motherboards to USA? Link to an English version of the motherboard manual. Can only find flyer/advertisement.