Recent content by Billy1

1. B

EU [for sale]: Three RTX 2060 Super (8Gb), blower type.

Good afternoon are the cards still available? also would you have any idea what it may cost to ship to the us?? Thanks
  2. B

Updated: 01-23-23 -NVMe SSDs!

Good afternoon I never received a pm from you? Thanks
  3. B

Looking for router advice before moving to AT&T fiber

Ok Thank You for the info!!
  4. B

Looking for router advice before moving to AT&T fiber

Good afternoon everyone I have AT&T fiber I have a Unifi USG switch (8-60w) cloud key (gen 2) AP (nano) and i'm looking for some help getting set up.. My problem is the ATT Router I would like to by pass it.. I'm just starting out learning about networking and linux.. I have been reading alot...
  5. B

FS: EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 SC

Jeff good afternoon How long have you been using it for? Also what is the backplate mod kit? Thanks
  6. B

FS: EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 SC

Good afternoon I'm definitely interested but I have to step out for an hour when i get back i will ping you and we can go from there.. Thank You
  7. B

Cheap 16-core build with IPMI: what's possible currently?

Thank you for the info!! That really helped me a lot!! I'm building a server to run a Cardano node.. I'm going to run ubuntu 20.04 I will look into the Mellanox cards.. Again Thank you I'm going to order the AsrockAack X570D4i-2t today and will keep you posted on the build!! Thanks Billy
  8. B

FS: Multiple EPYC Rome 7V12 | Updated November 14th

HAHA! Sound about like me!! But i was talking about the EPIC ROME CPUs?? I have order a Tyan tomcat hx S8030 board.. So i need some ECC Ram m.2 ssd A psu.. I'm trying to build me a server for a Cardano stake pool!! I have followed the project since early 2018 and what they have built will be...
  9. B

Thanks for getting back to me so quick!! I'm going to order that board tomo!! I didnt have almost 600 for the 10g one.. So with adding these cards i will have the same performance as the 10g board?? lastly can i use the AMD 3900x in this board until I'm able to upgrade to 7302p upgrade? I...
  10. B

Good afternoon quick question are you guys talking about the S8030 boards?? That you can add 10GbE to the non 10GbE board? I'm new with networking builds linux but i"m trying learn.. I would like to buy one but the price for the 10g board is out of my budget.. Thank You!!
  11. B

FS: Multiple EPYC Rome 7V12 | Updated November 14th

Hey bud do you have anything else? if not let me know when you do..Thanks
  12. B

FS: [US-MA] Sophos XG 210 Rev. 2 Firewall Appliance

Good afternoon I'm getting started with networking linux all the good stuff.. My queston is would i need anything else to make this firewall work? Also is there info that could help me get it configured?? Thank you ..
  13. B

Updated: 01-23-23 -NVMe SSDs!

Good afternoon i was checking with to see if you still have any of the OEM EPYCS CPUs the 32c version? I am ordering a Tyan Tomcat S8030 10G MB Monday.. I also would like to ask you if you know if these CPUs will work for that board? Thank You..