Recent content by bendr0id

1. B

AEON Mining Performance

I currently don't have an explanation for the results. Is -t 32 defined? The miner should also printout which threads are running in double hash mode.
  2. B

AEON Mining Performance

Please try out which works best. Same config as on xmr-stak would be: 0xF0F. "doublehash-thread-mask" : "0xF0F" or "0x707" or "0x303". 0xF0F would use 20mb cache per cpu, 0x707 would use 19mb cache per cpu 0x303 would use 18mb cache per cpu This is config for Linux. Windows has different...
  3. B

AEON Mining Performance

I need num of cpu's and cpu please. I'll then create the doublehash mask for you.
  4. B

AEON Mining Performance

Depends more on CPU than on OS. For example E5-1620V4, has 8t but 10MB cache, with this modified version you can make use of the 2MB unused cache. On your 1950x you can only profit from the optimzed memory management. Which shouldn't be that much. Your CPU has 32t and 32MB L3 which can be fully...
  5. B

AEON Mining Performance

Maybe you're right. I think i tooked it the wrong way. I'm not a native english speaker. Sorry.
  6. B

AEON Mining Performance

It's not the case bro. But he is using my miner and we know each other from the pool. He pointed me to this thread. Is it forbidden to share good results? So when he is happy with the miner and has found out howto tweak the miner to push it to the max, you should be happy aswell that he is...
  7. B

AEON Mining Performance

You're right, it is open source. And of course you can do what ever you want with it, but you shouldn't advice ppl. to turn off donation at all. It's kinda respect the work and effort.
  8. B

AEON Mining Performance

Good advice. NOT. So even 1% is to much? Srsly?