Recent content by bdavid89

1. B

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I found it, set it and it's working now! Thanks! And thank you @infoMatt for helping me to find what can be the problem! :D
  2. B

I don't have too much in conf. I didn't run any dm commands, and I did "factory set-default" a couple of times now. Those commands results can be persistent somewhere (like the previous owner used them and now it "haunts" me :D ) ?
  3. B

The switch' ports has these MACs before configuring the default VLAN: MACs and after they just get that address Extra "info" i found is at the Boot Log "Unable to open /fast_iron/ka_link_reg.txt" I already done it twice :D Maybe I should ask the seller what he means under the "Taken from a...
  4. B

I removed the management port IP, saved it and reload (just in case) Now the IPs: switch: 192.168.2.2/24 pc nic1: 192.168.2.7/24 pc nic2: 10.1.150.2/16 gw 10.1.0.1 And the switch is only connected to that pc nothing else Still not working but now I can't do too much with the other NIC which...
  5. B

This could be the problem since the PCs that I used had 2 network adapters one connected to the switch the other one is to another network which is on different subnet (10.x.x.x) and had a default gateway (to the internet) and on the adapter which is connected to the switch I didn't configure...
  6. B

Hi, I have a ICX6610-48-HPOE and I'm stuck at the very first steps and I can't figure it out what (basic) mistake(s) I made. I followed fohdeesha's guide to update the bootloader and the FW and factory reset (no problems here) but after the OS loads and I set up the basic network (disabling...