Recent content by Auggie

1. A

$250: Intel NUC 9 Pro Compute Element - NUC9VXQNB

Most YouTubers are far cheaper than that!
  2. A

Intel P4510 vs P4610

or lose them, even
  3. A

[US-MI] [WTB] intel p5800x 400gb

I have a 900gb 905p in my main desktop, and keep telling myself that I don't actually need a p5800x. So far I've been convincing, but it's a close thing.
  4. A

EXPIRED Brocade ICX7250-48P ($105/ea OBO + Reasonable Shipping)

Thank you for finding that, all the impetus I needed to convince me to order one.
  5. A

No, that was with nothing connected except the console and one gigabit uplink. I'll be the first to admit I don't know what I'm doing with enterprise network gear, so I could have done something wrong while fumbling through the guide here. Maybe I just didn't give it enough time to settle. I...
  6. A

How do these compare to the 6450? I just had one of my 3 6450-48p die, and was looking for a replacement. I was trying to find something with a bit less power draw, though. According to the huge thread here on STH, they both should be pulling about 50w at idle, but I measured much closer to...
  7. A

CLOSED[FT/FS][USA-PA] intel/solidgym 1.6tb p7 p5600 u.3 ssd

That's plebian stuff, I'll triple your bid to $15.15!
  8. A

EXPIRED Ruckus R510 Access Point free shipping $34

OK, maybe relatively was carrying too much weight there.
  9. A

EXPIRED Ruckus R510 Access Point free shipping $34

These are relatively high end ac wave 2 aps for less than $30 each in quantity? Seems like a steal to me. Am I missing something?
  10. A

What happened? Redesign is terrible for me

Maybe there's an asshole filter.
  11. A

[CLOSED] Intel Arc A40 Pro Single Slot GPUs

Would you care to share what modules you added to get it to work properly? AV encode mostly only uses the encoding blocks and a small amount of RAM of the GPU, almost all the rest of the GPU chip and memory goes unutilized for encoding and decoding media.
  12. A

Samsung PM983 7.68TB U.2 failure and disassembly

Evidently had it set to WORM mode.
  13. A

Asrock Rack Epyc Rome/Milan and Threadripper Pro motherboards

I would buy 3 of these except I don't have the money, space, power, or need for them. It would still be awesome, though!
  14. A

SUPERMICRO MBD-X12SPO-F-B ATX

Single pcie slot with only GigE ports and no on-board SAS controller, that seems silly.
  15. A

New Contender for the cheapest 4U full depth rack chassis? [$110 USD shipped?] [RACKOWL 13 Bay 4U Server Chassis]

I have a version of this case from 2016, evidently not from amazon as it's not in my purchase history. It's been in constant service ever since. Not bad for a budget case. On mine you have to unscrew and remove the drive cages before you can access the toolless drive rails?! Fans were...