Recent content by anrusakov

1. A

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

So, yes i do understand ... But. I do understand why clever QDR cables didn't work with FRD10, but i don't understand why stupid cables can work with FRD10. So basicly the major question - Does anyone have stupid QSFP cable with FDR/56G ?
  2. A

Nope, there is only fdr10, so you can't unlock 56 FDR. fae cable-stamping-unlock ? <type> Cable or transceiver speed fdr10 40g_lr4
  3. A

I try 2 time on 2 switches - The license page is empty :( Is it OK ?
  4. A

Yep, already done - But the only option is to enable fdr10. And after that i got fdr10, but still - 40G I got same problem on 8012, but seems i am not able to get correct GID :( - as license is empty. Now i am on 1002 - license is ok, but still no Full FDR P.S. regurding 8012 - what is...
  5. A

klui I was able to find solution. I gor 2 switches ... And seems 1st is ok to upgrade using standart guid. 2nd work only with chrood upgrade. When I remove/change link to passwd file - i can't login. So seems like Step 6.2.C keep passwd and shadow as is Upgrade system using chroot method...
  6. A

Hi, Greate post, thank for every one involved. I am migrating reflashing 2 6012. 1st one is - OK - i was able to reflash it (it take some time, but it is working) But, i am stuck on 2nd. I try 1002 and 8012, everething ok till 6.2.b, i am booting to MLNX-OS, but admin/admin didn't work...
  7. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Hi, I got stack of 2 ICX 6610 (stack port 1/2/1 and 1/2/6 , all other ports are configured to work with 10G) Need a bit of help with fanout (Breakout cable) I got Volex cable QSFP->4*SFP+ Cable is brand new. show media e 1/2/2 Port 1/2/2:Type : 40G QSFP-SR4 Vendor Name: Volex Inc...