Recent content by andre_homelab

1. A

QCT D51PH-1ULH BIOS Update issues

But before doing that, I do not have option to configure raid
  2. A

Yes (or I think) with that kind of cmd: How to flash a LSI SAS 3008 HBA (e.g. IBM M1215) to IT mode (servethehome.com)
  3. A

Hello, after that can you had create RAID with success? Thanks in advance. BEst regards.
  4. A

So after disable quiet boot, I do not have any option to configure directly the raid outside from the BIOS. I have try to set from the BIOS the Legacy Bios of the raid controller to enable and disable, but nothing seems to change...
  5. A

Yes that was the case on the "old" configuration, before I flash BIOS and RAID controller. Now inside BIOS I got LSI RAID controler, I can create RAID, but it hangs during creation (without any error) With the OLD configuration, I have a message during POST (ctrl + C) to configure RAID, and with...
  6. A

For the type of raid Card, I do not know, I just can said it is plugged on the mainboard. I have flash the card with broacade firmware (QS3008-8i) in version 18 If I am good. Now I have a mainboard bios in version 3B04 and raid in version 18, but I can not create RAID Array (the menu is inside...
  7. A

Hello thanks I have see that I can do it on BIOS but the raid card was not seen in the BIOS.
  8. A

Yes I know it is a downgrade, but I do not know how to find another BIOS or how to reinstall the raid (I remember during post I have a mention about configuring RAID before the downgrade...) Thabks in advance.
  9. A

Hello, can anyone help me with the BIOS update? I got a used D51ph, and after update the firmware with 3B04, raid controller seems to be went...Before the bios update, the server was in 3B08.08. Thanks in advance. Best regards.