Recent content by americanfuzzylop

1. A

Mellanox Innova2 CONNECT-X 5 25gbps SFP28 and XILINX Kintex ULTRASCALE+ DPU $250 + Bestoffer

That's too bad... sorry to hear that :( And thanks for the photo! I guess I will just stick two heat sinks to the FPGA and the Eth PHY. What do you plan to do with the FPGA? It's a pretty decent chip. I do have Vivado licenses (have not checked if this particular chip is covered, but all...
  2. A

Mellanox Innova2 CONNECT-X 5 25gbps SFP28 and XILINX Kintex ULTRASCALE+ DPU $250 + Bestoffer

Bummer, mine does not come with a cooler. Would you mind taking a picture of yours? Thanks! Did you mean there's timing violation of the logic programmed to the FPGA? By the way, I saw a lot of folks (100+) purchased the card. Am wondering if there's an online mailing list, etc. to discuss...
  3. A

According to https://docs.mellanox.com/display/Innova2Flex/NVIDIA+MELLANOX+INNOVA-2+FLEX+OPEN+ADAPTER+CARD there should be an active heat sink to cool the FPGA. Is it present on your card? Or, what's your cooling solution? Trying to get one of those to experiment with FPGA development.