Recent content by Alex0220

1. A

EU WTB: Juniper ACX1100-AC ASAP

#push Got one, but need a second one.
  2. A

That is... scam. Almost five grand.. You could buy an MX150 for that price.
  3. A

Im searching for someone to sell me this router asap. I'll need it in the next weeks. Looking for 300 - 400 Euros. It needs to be the AC version, not the DC one. I only buy a model that is not affected by nand brick/degredation. I will pay for pickup+shipping with UPS world wide.
  4. A

Edge-Core Switch Serial Port problem

Still not working :(
  5. A

Ok, I'll try both of your tips today.
  6. A

My edge-core Switch that I got from eBay(New) has a problem with the serial port. I set the baud rate and everything else as exptected in the manual(115200) but it only shows me garbled/junk characters. I can see a linux booting from the way and the speed the characters are printed in the...
  7. A

Canada [NEW LOT] ASROCK X7P-MB REV. 1.02 LGA3647 FPGA C626 SR3HH

I don't know whats WRONG with this seller. They are out of the office basically every day. They told me to send them the invoice from UPS(I sent the MB) back and that they will pay it. They stopped answering.... 80 Euros for nothing.
  8. A

(Worldwide) MicroCloud, CPU and Memory

bump. Price of the blade servers lowered
  9. A

EU [EU-GER] FS: 19x NEW SSD Samsung PM9A3 3.84TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 — PLP — Endurance ~7 PBW // Shipping worldwide

You can't imagine how scared I am of you. The police will laugh about your report. What have I done? Suspected that you sell stolen stuff? Yes. And that is "Freie Meinungsäusserung" in German. I wish you best luck with your laywers.
  10. A

EU [EU-GER] FS: 19x NEW SSD Samsung PM9A3 3.84TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 — PLP — Endurance ~7 PBW // Shipping worldwide

This is getting interesting. I got a DM yesterday from @Jeff_Benzos asking me about my ECC Memory for sale. I immediately thought that it might be knorps's second account and I was right. He tried to get my address by pretending to be someone else. He also gave some address in Belgium which...