Recent content by AiC

1. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Is there a way to have my ICX6450 shutdown when my UPS is low on battery? We just had some storms roll through the other day and it got me thinking. My pfsense box shuts down and I have my freenas box setup to shut down as well. Should I worry about that with my switch? Thanks
  2. A

FS: SUPERMICRO MBD-X11SBA-LN4F-O pfSense Router

For Sale SUPERMICRO MBD-X11SBA-LN4F-O G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Model F3-10600CL9D-8GBSQ Antec ISK 110 VESA LiteOn LMT-32L3M-HP 32GB 1.8" mSATA $225.00 +Large Flat Rate Shipping
  3. A

Looking for router advice before moving to AT&T fiber

No, I have had the service for 2-3 years now
  4. A

Looking for router advice before moving to AT&T fiber

I have the 1g ATT service and do not pay $10 for the modem, which I have unplugged on the shelf.
  5. A

Sorry, I guess my question wasn't very clear how do I avoid using dual mode in my config? Thanks
  6. A

Could you show how to do this? I am a complete noob at all of this. Here is my vlan config. Port 1/1/1 is switch to pfsense Port 1/1/24 is Ubiquiti WAP with 2 wireless networks. PORT-VLAN 1, Name DEFAULT-VLAN, Priority level0, Spanning tree Off Untagged Ports: (U1/M1) 2 4 6 7 9 10...
  7. A

Connectivity Issues on Windows 10 with Mellanox ConnectX-2 and Driver 5.50

Sorry about not getting back to this, I've used both a DAC and fiber. Same results with both.
  8. A

I forgot that I added 2 lines to the hosts file. C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts I added the IP of each card and the system name associated with that IP 10.10.10.1 DESKTOP 10.10.10.2 FreeNAS
  9. A

Do you want the entire system information output file?
  10. A

1. Iperf3 9.64Gb/s both ways 2. Currently using 15m fiber. Same result with 5m DAC 3. No virtual machine 5. flint -d /dev/mst/mt4099_pci_cr0 query -E- mst service failed: Could not open the SC Manager -E- mst service failed: Could not open the SC Manager -E- Cannot open Device...
  11. A

I'll post up the info when I get home.
  12. A

I have an X2 on my Win10 and my Freenas box. On my last iPerf test I got 9.5Gbs I think. I'll rerun the test when I get home. What config info do you want?