Recent content by AiC

1. A

Pulling my hair out trying to get Supermicro IPMI to work

This is how I have mine set. On the BMC configuration page: IPMI LAN Selection: Set to dedicated Update IPMI Lan Configuration: set to yes (if not set it will not save any changes when you reboot) Configuration Address Source: Set to Static if you in put the IP on this page. Set...
  2. A

E5-2696 v4 22core CPU for $150 or less

I sent you a PM
  3. A

E5-2696 v4 22core CPU for $150 or less

That's easy to implement. I use this on my truienas box and run it in a script at startup
  4. A

Wanted: Supermicro BKT-0050L-RN Narrow ILM Bracket

How much? Can you post a picture? Thanks
  5. A

I appreciate you taking a look.
  6. A

Does anyone have this bracket? Supermicro BKT-0050L-RN
  7. A

10Gig and Win 11 - ConnectX 2 Driver Issues

I use a MELLANOX CONNECTX-3 EN CX311A in my Win11 machine and it works well. I believe I had to install the latest drivers from Nvidias site to get it working correctly.
  8. A

IT Firmware for 9500-8I

This might help https://www.servethehome.com/flash-lsi-sas-3008-hba-e-g-ibm-m1215-mode/
  9. A

Inspur-branded LSI9300-8i for $50

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 Raid Card 12Gbps HBA HDD Controller | eBay
  10. A

Inspur-branded LSI9300-8i for $50

$16.99 as of this morning
  11. A

Using Intel Integrated Graphics in Supermicro X11SSL-CF

I just went down this rabbit hole with my Truenas server. This was helpful QuickSync
  12. A

Can't get Truenas to boot off USB on UEFI BIOS

Are you just trying to install it and having problems? If you are using a USB 3.0 port that may be your problem. Try a 2.0 port
  13. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Is there a way to have my ICX6450 shutdown when my UPS is low on battery? We just had some storms roll through the other day and it got me thinking. My pfsense box shuts down and I have my freenas box setup to shut down as well. Should I worry about that with my switch? Thanks